Performance Engineer role is responsible to effectively execute the activities of the Performance Engineering team.
• Minimum 5 years in the performance engineering space
• Able to follow governance and reporting processes
• Able to follow standard performance test processes, methodologies and tools
• Able to perform performance engineering activities
• Able to self-develop skills as necessary
• Able to facilitate onshore-offshore communication
• Very well versed with Performance Engineering processes and methodologies
• Expert Knowledge of HP Performance Center, AutoIT, Splunk, ExtraHop, and any other relevant tools like fiddler, browser debuggers, etc.
• Good Knowledge of application development technologies in the space of IIS, WAS, Tomcat, DB2, SQL Server