• Proven experience developing automated tests and scripts beyond record and playback. Specifically developing functions, adding control flow logic, loops etc.
• Excellent understanding of Testing and Test Automation Concepts with object oriented design principles.
• Experience of source control systems and configuration management
• Experience using SQL with regard to writing and understanding queries and procedures
• Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment
• Experience in one or more automation tools i.e. Front End - UFT, Test Complete, Cucumber, Protractor, Selenium, Spec flow and Back End - MS Visual Studio, Ready API, SOAP UI
• At least 3 Years of hands-on experience