Why Do Testing in the Cloud?
A cloud-based solution delivers these key benefits for application testing:
- Eliminate up-front investment in hardware procurement, management and maintenance, as well as software licensing and support costs, and achieve fast ROI on application investments
- Reduce investment in resources required to manage existing testing environments
- Achieve faster time-to-market through rapid procurement and project set-up & execution
- Reduce business risk and deliver better quality applications faster by using HP’s leading Quality Management solutions
- Promote standardization of testing practices by using proven testing frameworks, templates and best practices
- Increase efficiency and team collaboration through Internet-based access and interoperability
- Ensure data integrity and ‘anytime, anywhere’ accessibility through enterprise-class secure, available and redundant infrastructure with 24x7 operation
- Access to Testing experts to help advance in-house testing expertise and governance processes
Significant Application Quality Improvement without Major Investment
Our Testing Platform as a Service (TPaaS) is a flexible subscription model that includes bundled hardware and HP Quality Management tool licenses. Our testing experts provide in-house testing training and improve governance processes.
Available on-demand using our own secure private cloud, you can achieve even greater business agility, greener IT through a single, integrated user experience than other testing models.
A Flexible Service Package to Fit Your Needs
Testing Platform as-a-Service can be purchased as a standalone service or in combination with other testing services and solutions so you can choose the one that best suits your business needs:
Base Service: Stand-alone Testing Platform: For companies who need immediate access to a test environment and plan to use in-house staff to manage and perform all testing activities.
Advanced Service: Complete Testing Services and Solutions: For organizations looking for complete end-to-end testing service and an on-going commitment to application quality.
Testing Now with Greater Flexibility, Agility, and Reduced costs
Testing has come a long way from its roots as an in-house competency to a specialist managed testing service. Today’s IT organizations need a solution that brings together testing tools, environment, knowledge and resources without increasing cost of delivery or delaying time-to-market. To address this need, Capgemini and Sogeti have combined our testing and cloud expertise to offer a secure and flexible on-demand testing service.
Capgemini Testing Experience
As one of the leading, dedicated testing practices in the world, with over 9,500 test professionals and 14,500 application specialists, we bring years of experience and expertise in developing innovative, business-driven quality assurance practices and testing services.
Capgemini Cloud Expertise
Building on 40 years of experience in data center services, Capgemini has been at the forefront of bringing cloud computing to the enterprise. Our rich portfolio of scalable, dependable cloud-based compute and storage services help organizations to reduce costs and become more agile and robust.